Turning Relationships Into Revenue : Dynamics 365 For Sales
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales is able to turn relationships into revenue by bringing intelligence into each deal so that your team can proactively predict customer’s needs and requirements. This leads to improved relationships, which will have a positive impact on the business.
Here are a few ways how Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales can help your business:
Grow your business profitably
Utilise built-in digital intelligence to create automated business processes that allow you to increase revenue while controlling acquisition costs.
- Win new and repeat sales using personalised sales processes.
- On-board new sales team member quickly to get them selling right away.
- Measure historical statistics to identify leading indicators for the future.
Sell more by staying focused.
Maximise your sales team’s performance and productivity by reducing distractions and helping them focus on the right priorities.
- Identify prospects and customers and prioritise them by potential close.
- Derive sound and strategic decisions based on digital intelligence.
- Provide sales coaching and training where required.
Work smarter to win faster.
Close deals faster by working efficiently, collaborating, and applying insights from your sales management system.
- Increase collaboration amongst your sales team on strategic deals.
- Personalise every engagement to the buyer’s journey.
- Flexibility to work anytime and anywhere.
SAP Business One is an affordable Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software designed for small to midsize businesses. As a business management solution, SAP B1 streamlines business processes, provides real-time information, and help boost overall business performance. The solution covers finance, sales, customer relationship, purchasing, procurement, inventory and manufacturing in one centralised system, enabling accurate and precise information retrieval that assist in reporting, forecasting and analysis.