SAP Business One Cloud ERP
SAP Business One Cloud ERP is a Software-as-a-Service or SaaS solution that allows its users to access the software application that runs on shared computing resources via the Internet. The SAP B1 Cloud ERP uses intelligent technologies to help businesses around the world grow, innovate and optimise time and resources – for businesses of all sizes.
What is Cloud ERP Solution?
Cloud-based computing or SaaS is a software application that runs on shared computing resources (processing power, memory, disk storage, security etc) via the Internet. These computing resources are maintained in remote data centres dedicated to hosting various applications on multiple platforms. With lower upfront cost, Cloud ERP as gaining popularity among businesses as computing resources are leased on a monthly basis rather than purchased outright and maintained on-premise. Business opting for this method has a low upfront expenditure for hardware and software and businesses can easily scale the solution when needed.
Digital assistants, artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning and predictive analytics are some of the key features of cloud ERP that enables instant and future-proof values.
The Benefits of Cloud Computing
There are many benefits of cloud ERP that are not limited to only cost benefits but also other operational benefits:
- No upfront cost for IT infrastructure such as hardware and servers.
- No need for IT support services because the data centre is managed by shared resources.
- No upfront cost for ERP software which is usually a large capital expenditure. In return, customers pay an easily manageable monthly subscription fee based on the number of users and application used.
- No cost of maintaining and updating your enterprise applications because all updates and upgrades are managed by shared resources.
- Cost savings as you only pay for the computing resources that you need.
- Fixed monthly fee that is easier to manage.
- Faster implementation as installation of hardware on server and user devices is not required.
- Enterprise level security – giving businesses peace of mind from hackers and potential data breach.
- Ease to access company solution anytime and anywhere – giving businesses with the diverse geographical location the ease of using the solution.
New technologies, lower cost of computers, better Internet availability, massive storage capabilities have made cloud computing very accessible to a lot of businesses around the world. Enterprise applications such as ERP, CRM and Inventory Management solutions can now run safely and security remotely from any location worldwide. This eliminates the need for companies to invest in computing resources on-premise and also gives the flexibility for its employees to work from anywhere at any time.
For more information on SAP Business One’s Cloud ERP solution and how your business can immediately benefit from the cost-effectiveness of this solution, contact us for a no-obligation discussion.
SAP Business One is an affordable Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software designed for small to midsize businesses. As a business management solution, SAP B1 streamlines business processes, provides real-time information, and help boost overall business performance. The solution covers finance, sales, customer relationship, purchasing, procurement, inventory and manufacturing in one centralised system, enabling accurate and precise information retrieval that assist in reporting, forecasting and analysis.