Offer World Class Customer Service : Dynamics 365
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service unifies the way people experience your business – across self-service, peer-to-peer service and assisted service, thus allowing you to offer world-class customer service that eventually leads to customer loyalty.
Create consistency and loyalty
Provide seamless service to your customers by meeting them where they are with the information they need, every single time.
- Give customers great service on their channel of choice.
- Facilitate assistance by providing relevant and personalised service.
- Proactively address issues by detecting customer’s intent and social sentiment.
Ease your customer service team’s job
Provide customer service with complete information in a single customer service software that integrates with other parts of the business – allowing them to make smart decisions and provide great support to the customers.
- Reveal customer case histories, preferences and feedback.
- Proactively provide guidance on entitlements and service-level agreements.
- Customise each interface tailored to their job roles.
React to Market Demand and Changes
Respond quickly to customer and market trends and changes with and agile, cloud-based environment that is equipped with digital intelligence.
- Adapt and customise easily by tweaking configurations and settings.
- Extend functionality with a single interface.
- Rely on advanced analytics and trusted cloud platform.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service is part of Microsoft Dynamics 365, an intelligent business solution for midsize and large businesses.
To know more about implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service, contact us.
SAP Business One is an affordable Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software designed for small to midsize businesses. As a business management solution, SAP B1 streamlines business processes, provides real-time information, and help boost overall business performance. The solution covers finance, sales, customer relationship, purchasing, procurement, inventory and manufacturing in one centralised system, enabling accurate and precise information retrieval that assist in reporting, forecasting and analysis.