Case Study: GET Electric
GET Electric is a supplier of end-to-end electric vehicle charging infrastructure including pay-per-use charging units and remote management software across Australia. Australia’s leading supplier of electric vehicle charging infrastructure, GET Electric engaged MicroChannel to help streamline their systems, accelerate their growth and consolidate their market position.
Initial Challenges faced by GET Electric
- While GET Electric were early adopters when it came to electric vehicle charging technology, their manual business systems were holding them back
- No ability to integrate with suppliers, customers and Government systems restricted partnerships
- Lack of real-time reporting and centralised data slowed decision-making
- With bold plans to dominate a relatively untapped market, they needed an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system with the speed, flexibility and scale to move at the speed of their business
- A national network of suppliers, chargers and distributors powered by one central system
- As early adopters in a rapidly evolving industry, the business can now quickly adapt to future demand.