Accelerating Digital Transformation for Wholesale Distribution Industry
The wholesale and distribution industry faces mounting challenges with the onslaught of new technologies, stiff competition, the shift in purchasing behaviors, and low margins. Digital transformation is becoming more critical so that wholesalers and distributors can become more agile, nimble, and efficient to face all these challenges.
Key Benefits of SAP Business One For Wholesale and Distribution:
- Reduce the cost of operations
- Improve the control of your inventory, order mangaemnet and distribution
- Improve profit margin with better material requirements planning
- Ability to provide better customer service
- Reduce human-errors from manual data entries
- Full integration of all departments and functions within the business
SAP Business One delivers integrated accounting, inventory, customer relationship, purchasing, MRP (materials planning), warehouse and more in one centralised solution.
Wholesale distributors are constantly challenged to improve their product and service offerings due to encroaching competitors. Below are key features and functionalities SAP Business One for the wholesale and distribution business:
- Item and Vendor Master that keep tracks of items that are sold, purchased, and saved as inventory in your warehouse.
- Procurement and Purchasing Management that keep track of the entire process from purchase order creation right up until the collection of payment.
- Warehouse and Accounting integration that seamlessly collect information between these two functions.
SAP Business One includes all the processes you need to run your entire business. It provides complete business management functions covering financials, sales, customers, inventory, and operations. It is designed specifically for small businesses and can be implemented fast so as not to disrupt your day-to-day business operations.
Speak to us today to start your journey towards accelerating digital transformation.
SAP Business One is an affordable Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software designed for small to midsize businesses. As a business management solution, SAP B1 streamlines business processes, provides real-time information, and help boost overall business performance. The solution covers finance, sales, customer relationship, purchasing, procurement, inventory and manufacturing in one centralised system, enabling accurate and precise information retrieval that assist in reporting, forecasting and analysis.